Mirror of Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mirror of Reality

We are a UT2K4 Clan, Mirror Of Reality

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Malossi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
malossi

I'm Malossi Empty
PostSubject: I'm Malossi   I'm Malossi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:02 pm

I'm Malossi... My name is davide.. i play lots of volleyball... but i prefer ut..

I started playing ut since june 2006, when my friend talked about this game.. i started play in japan server, ping 320- 340 XD XD for 6 month... Razz Razz Japan teached me a lot! Ty for my teacher S-tan, 10cho, el_mago(SYM), pegasus ... after face classic face classic face classic and face classic! XD XD ... sometimes brige of fate or ons-torlan... When fcd ( TY AGAIN ) linked me the video of sentience( http://www.own3d.at/download/816 ) about 1 month and 2 weeks ago, i started play tam! Very Happy Very Happy

Clan --> first clan (SYM) -->japan
--> second <DUDE> --> america

dude changed in >>IYF*
>>IYF* changed in *uP>>

and now i'm >>Mr<< FOR LIFE! Very Happy

My personal trainer is : <6/9>LukyTB ( all stars of unreal )

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... i play TAM, CTF, ONS, ICTF...

times ago i tested aimbot XD XD so fucker cheat... i hate it.. i prefere be good with my head my hand, not with program.... -.-
Back to top Go down
malossi

I'm Malossi Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Malossi   I'm Malossi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 6:03 pm

and when i'm angry i tell to all girl : GO FUCK

and i play ut! Very Happy playing ut u stay good... if u don't play ut, u are sad... Razz Razz

tested! XD XD
Back to top Go down

I'm Malossi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mirror of Reality :: General MR Discussion :: Clan Members - About Yourself and Otherz-
Jump to: